[구인] IT System Engineer & Coordinator
이메일 : firstname.lastname@example.org
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: Candidate must be bilingual in ENGLISH and KOREAN*
POSITION TITLE: IT System Engineer & Coordinator
REPORTS TO: IT Manager
SALARY: 60K ~ 70K + DOE
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(k), PTO (Paid Time Off)
LOCATION: Austin, TX
We are looking for system administrators and engineers who can coordinate with the business.
IT System Engineer & Coordinator should have enough technical skills to operate the semiconductor production management system and act as an intermediary between the 1st level technician and IT manager. In addition, it is necessary to be able to communicate with the head of U.S. corporation and the head of Korean office in order to smoothly carry out the project. This position will also be required to grow as a manager of the business.
Our goal is to grow you as a system management engineer and to become the appropriate business manager in the future.
- Provide technical support for the manufacturing operation workers
- Resolve system faults on the Manufacturing Operation System
- Collect and analyze VOC, which required at the manufacturing units
- Monitor Manufacturing Operation System
- Manage and revise SOP
- Coordinate work between 1st-tier technician and manager
- Coordinate work between US local workers, Korean dispatched workers, and traveling staffs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in ENGLISH and KOREAN
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor' Degree with over 3 years of experience in essential Unix Knowledge, SQL, Application development
- Master’ Degree preferred in IT related field interested in Manufacturing Operating System Administration
- Experience in customer service with strong emphasis on manufacturing system knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changes
- Understand the basics of networks, servers, UNIT, Windows and databases.
- Submit resume and cover letter (Korean/English) via Email: email@example.com
- Resume Review: June to September (Employment start month: October)
- Interview Schedule: Employer will contact each individual upon receipt of the resume