달라스 캐롤튼 코트야드 앤 컨퍼런스 센터 구인
Dallas Carrollton Courtyard and Conference Center is seeking a full time Sales Manager.
The Sales Manager will conduct a successful, aggressive solicitation process involving outside sales calls, inside appointments and telephone calls among other duties.
If you are energetic and passionate about sales please submit your resume to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lowen Hospitality is a privately held hotel management company located in Grapevine Texas. Lowen owns and operates 7 hotels in the DFW area (Marriott and Hilton). We are currently looking for a Sales Manager at our Dallas Carrollton Courtyard and Conference Center. If you are performance oriented and looking for an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, values driven company - committed to growth and a strong “promote from within” philosophy, we invite you to apply with us!
Sales Manager Job Description:
- The Sales Manager will conduct a successful, aggressive solicitation process involving outside sales calls, inside appointments, telephone calls, individual letters.
- As a pro-active sales manager, 80% (eighty) of time is to be spent in active sales solicitation.
- The Sales Manager will maintain a weekly sales quota of outside calls, all telemarketing calls and site inspections as assigned by Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Understand the wants and needs of the market segments assigned.
- Document the wants and needs of customers in the sales files.
- The Sales Manager will maintain a documented record of all solicitation action steps in the sales file.
- Maintain accurate and current database for all accounts in individual areas of responsibility.
- Trace each file for the most effective date for follow-up.
- Send proposals on all leads which fit the profile of property; actively follow through to convert from proposal to definite status.
- Clearly outline client’s room block requirements, suite requirements and meeting and banquet space requirements so that the accurate facilities may be reserved.
- Obtain, document and route all necessary information on definite groups, including billing information, credit application, rooming list and VIP arrangements.
- Details on meeting arrangements, menus, audio-visual arrangements, etc., should be documented and passed on to catering manager for follow-up.
- Maintain total and complete sensitivity to customer satisfaction and guests’ needs.
- The Sales Manager will assist the Director of Sales on special projects as assigned.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance in dealing with all other departments in the hotel.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, as well as other duties required by the Director of Sales.
- Follow-up on meetings being held at competitive hotels and try to secure the account for own property.
Sales Manager Requirements
- The Sales Manager must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- The Sales Manager must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Comply with hotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- The Sales Manager will maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- SalesPro experience preferred.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.